Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

#12 of 30: Lemonade

"Lemonade" - 6x6 - Oil on Canvas
"Limonada" - 15x15 cm - Oleo
$75

Those lemons gave me so much grief yesterday that I had to get back to them! My husband said to me as he saw my set up: "I thought you said yesterday you hated lemons!"  I didn't concentrate on the lemon as much I as did on the glass:  glass, water, reflections are things that really attract me as well so here is an attempt at it.  I wish now I had kept the lemon straight instad of on a diagonal, it would have been more interesting for me, next time! The most challenging thing today was that the lemon wedge kept spinning and it was hard to have definitive shapes at any moment in time!!! 

**** 

Esos limones me dieron tanto trabajo ayer que hoy tuve que volver a ellos! Mi esposo me dijo Cuando vió lo que iba pintar: "Creía  que dijiste ayer que odiabas los limones!" No me concentré tanto en el limón si no en el vaso: vidrio, agua, reflejos, son cosas que me atraen mucho así que aquí esta un intento. Ojalá hubiera puesto el limón derecho y no en diagonal, hubiera sido más interesante para mi, la próxima vez!  Lo más difícil de todo hoy fue que el pedacito de limón en agua se daba vueltas para todos lados y era imposible ver formas definitivas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...