Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

#5 of 30: Tight Group

"Tight Group" - 8x10 - Oil on Canvas
"Grupo Cerrado" - 20x25 - Oleo sobre Lienzo
$120
 

Well.... The start of this one was great, I gave myself just an hour thinking that I was going to be able to only draw it and block in the colours but it was actually quite far along by the time the hour was done! Now, when I came back in the afternoon to finish it was different.... Kept going back and forth, adjusting and changing things and I have not accomplished what I wanted but again..... This is as far as I go today. These pears were the remnants of yesterday's still life that were just set aside and had become a still life in themselves. I liked the grouping last night when it kept catching my eye and that is what I did today. I apologize for the photo, it has a lot of glare but I have tried several ways and I just can't help it tonight. The colours are a bit off too.  I am very excited that there are about 8 other local artists that got inspired and decided to join the challenge. It is quite fun to see their creations and stories behind them. 
Thanks for stopping by!

*****

Bueno.... El comienzo de esta anduvo bárbaro, me di una hora y pensé que iba a poder dibujar y  bloquear los colores solamente pero llogré bastante y estaba bastante avanzada al final de esa hora.  Pero cuando volví a la tarde fue otra historia..... Di un montón de vueltas, cambié y refiné algunas cosas y no he logrado lo que quería  pero es como ayer, es hasta acá donde llego hoy. Estas peras eran los restos de la naturaleza muerta de ayer que estaban simplemente al costado y se habían transformado en una naturaleza muerta ellas mismas. Me gustó el agrupamiento y lo seguía mirando de reojo todo el tiempo ayer así que hoy fue eso lo que pinté. Pido disculpas por la foto, tiene mucho brillo, he tratado varias veces y no logro sacar una mejor, los colores estan un poquito diferentes tambien.  Estoy muy contentaos que hay más o menos otros 8 artistas locales que se inspiraron y se han anotado en el desafío. Es muy bueno ver sus creaciones y sus historias. Gracias por pasar por acá! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...