Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

#14 of 30: Beauty

"Beauty" - 6x6 - Oil on Cnavas
"Belleza" - 15x 15 - Oleo
$75

I am very happy I got to do this little one as I didn't think I would be able to today. I only had a window of 1 hour so I grabbed one of the rebels from yesterday, taped it to my easel and gave it a quick portrait! I am pleased with it but I need to see it again tomorrow in daylight. I rushed off to a meeting afterwards, when I came back I quickly glanced at it and I think I would like to do do something with the background, maybe give it just some light on one side. We'll how it looks in the morning.

*****

Estoy muy contenta de haber echo este cuadrito ya que no pensé que iba a tener tiempo hoy. Tenía solamente un estrecho de una hora para hacerlo así que agarré uno de los rebeldes de ayer, lo pegué con cinta de enmascarar a mi atril y le hice un retrato rápido. Estoy bastante satisfecha con como quedó pero lo tengo que ver de día mañana. Salí rápido para una reunión apenas lo terminé, cuando volví le eché una mirada rápida y  me parece que le quiero hacer algo al fondo, darle más luz de un lado tal vez. Ya veremos mañana. 

6 comments:

  1. I like it as it is Marcela. The tulip is the star!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do want it to be the star, yes.... I just didnt know how it would look with fresh eyes in the morning, just about to do that!

      Delete
  2. I agree with with the above comment, it's perfectly lovely the way it is, needs nothing else, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary Ann! I enjoyed painting it and will do a different one to try different approaches to it!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Kami! (My daughter's name is Camila and we call her Cami for short) :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...