Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

#25 of 30: Lemon Green Tea

"Lemon Green Tea" - 6x8 - Oil on Birch Panel
"Té Verde con Limón - 15x20 cm - Oleo

SOLD

I bet you were waiting for glass and snowdrops right? Well, I thought something different would be a nice change of pace. I  have had this black Oriental tepot for many years and have thought about painting it many times but never have. Until today. It was kind of fun but challenging at the same time as the finish is neither opaque nor shiny and it does have little bumps that make these lines but only on the top half... I see that I need to correct a few things but I have ran out patience and energy today so I may do some adjustments tomorrow. I was concentrating mostly on the shapes, trying to get them accurate. I am pleased with the way it is turning out. Your comments are welcome!

*****

Seguro que estaban esperando vidrio y campanitas no? Me pareció que necesitaba un cambio hoy. He tenido esta tetera oriental negra por muchos años y he pensado en pintarla varias veces pero nunca lo he echo. Hasta hoy. La disfruté pero fue difícil ya que no es ni brillante ni mate y tiene estos puntos que forman líneas pero sólo en la parte de arriba. Veo que tengo que corregir varias cosas pero hoy se me acabó la paciencia y las ganas así que tal vez haga esas correcciones mañana. Me concentré en especial en las formas , tratando de que estuvieran lo más precisas posibles. Estoy satisfecha con como está quedando. Sus comentarios son muy bienvenidos!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...