Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 13: Very Pink

"Very Pink" - 4x6 - Oil on Canvas
"Muy Rosa" - 10x15cm - Óleo sobre Lienzo
$50


I picked to paint this Echinacea flower because they are colours I don't normally use. This is the first year they bloom in my garden too and I  wanted to get them before they are finished for the year. (This summer has been great in my garden as I had a deer fence installed and it is the first year I see some plants and flowers go to full growth in the 10 years that we have lived in this house!!) I was also after something simple as this was second painting yesterday and I didn't have a lot of time. (I did paint another one today!)  I went back on it today and fixed the centre that had gotten out of shape.
Thanks for looking at my art!

*****

Elegií pintar esta flor de Equinacea por que son colores que no uso normalmente. Es el primer año que florecen en mi jardín y quería llegar a pintarlas antes de que se acabaran  esta temporada. (Este año ha sido bárbaro en mi jardín porque hice instalar una cerca para que los ciervos no entraran y es el primer año que veo ciertas plantas y flores llegar a estado maduro en los 10 años que hemos estado en esta casa). También quería pintar algo simple ya que esta fue mi segunda pintura ayer y no me quedaba mucho tiempo. Hoy le retoqué el centro que había perdido la forma.
Gracias por mirar mi arte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...