Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 8: Ready to Go


"Ready to Go" - 6x6 - Oil on Canvas
"Listos para Empezar" - 15x15cm  - Oleo sober Lienzo
$75

SOLD


Wow! one week is done and onto the next one!!
This is the second one I did yesterday. I had fun with both of them. I almost did a couple more with the same subject matter today using a different part of the photo reference and a different  palette but I had cut flowers from my garden a few days ago to paint them. They were sitting right next to the easel ready to go, waiting for me to oaint them so that is what I had to do today. It was really nice to paint today without having the pressure of 100% finishing it for posting (like it was last week a few times). It is 80% finished. I am able to wait until tomorrow to finish it when it so wet. 


*****

Wow! Ya pasó una semana y se viene la segunda!!
Esta es la segunda que hice ayer. Disfrute mucho pintar las dos. Hoy casi hice un par  más en este mismo tema usando otra parte de la misma foto de referencia y otra paleta pero había cortado una flores de mi jardín hace un par de días para pintarlas. Estaban ahí al lado del atril esperando que las pintara y eso fue lo que  tuve que hacer! Fue muy bueno pintar hoy sin la presión de tener que terminar la pintura 100% (como ha sido varios días la semana pasada) esta un 80% terminada y fue bueno poder espera hasta mañana que la pintura este un poco más seca. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...