Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 16: Nectarines

"Nectarines" - 6x8 - Oil on Cnavas
"Pelones" - 10x15 - Oleo sobre Lienzo

SOLD


I started these nectarines yesterday and finished them this morning. Again, I was going for a 37 minutes and I think it ended up being about 47, so getting better!
I also started day 17 today as I am going out of town tomorrow for a couple of days. Don't worry,  I am taking my paint box and will be painting, I just wanted to get a head start as I had something in mind. Was hoping to have had it finished but didn't quite get there with packing and getting everything ready. Funny, the family still  wants to eat everyday, they don't realize I am busy painting???


*****

Empecé estos duraznos pelones ayer y los terminé esta mañana. De nuevo hoy estaba tratando de hacer una en 37 minutos, creo que terminó siendo 47 minutos así que estoy mejorando!
También empecé hoy el día 17 porque mañana me voy de viaje por un par de días. No se preocupen,  llevo las pinturas y voy a seguir pintando pero quería empezar la de mañana ya que tenía algo en mente. Quería tenerla terminada pero al final no pude, me quede sin tiempo enter preparer valija y dear todo listo. Lo interesanste es que la familia quieter comer todos los dias, no se dan cuenta que estoy ocupada pintando????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...