Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Day 20: Morning Light on the Lagoon

"Morning Light on the Lagoon" - 6x6 - Oil on Canvas
"Luz de Mañana sobre la Laguna" - 10 x 10 cm - Oleo sobre Lienzo
$75

I am very fortunate to live where I do. Victoria on Vancouver Island, BC is one of the most beautiful places I have seen. It is just so around  everywhere you look. This is the view from my work.  so this morning I had to be there earlier than usual, I set up the easel before starting to work and tried to catch the light out there. The mountain range in the back is actually the Olympic Mountains in the United States.

*****

Yo tengo mucha suerte de vivir en donde vivo. Victoria, en la Isla de Vancouver, BC  es unos de los lugares más hermosos que conozco. Hay belleza por todos lados! Esta es la vista desde mi trabajo, esta mañana tuve que estar ahí más temprano que de costumbre así que saque las pinturas y traté de 
Pintar la luz que había. Las montañas que se ven atrás son las montañas Olímpicas en Estados Unidos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...