Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 4: That was yummy!

"That was yummy" - 6x8  - Oil on Canvas 
"Eso estuvo rico!" - 15x20 cm - Oleo sobre Lienzo

SOLD
                                                

I love watermelon!  And it was fun to paint! Today was the start of school for my kids. When we got home we were all  hungry, had some watermelon and I just had to paint it and the leftovers! It was a busy day and I am glad I got to paint!

*****

Me encanta la sandía! Y fue divertido pintarla! Hoy fue el primer día de escuela para mis chicos. Cuando volvimos estábamos todos con hambre, comimos la sandía y tuve que pintarla! Fue un día super  ocupado y me alegro de haber podido pintar!


3 comments:

  1. You captured that angle well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used the "eaten" watermelon pieces. Nice shapes and great watermelon color. Happy challenge painting! Aimee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...