Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 5: Sunflower

"Sunflower" - 6x8 - Oil on Canvas
"Girasol" - 15x20cm - Oleo sobre Lienzo

SOLD


Today was pouring by the time I got into the studio, very dark and wet so I decided to paint this sunflower which has been on my stack of photos for a looooooong time.  Today was interesting, I am learning so much through this 30 in 30 proyect. Learning about painting and about myself. I enjoyed painting the leaves the most, did lots of negative painting in this one.

*****

Hoy estaba lloviendo muchisimo cuando empece a pintar y por eso dicidí pintar este girasol que ha estado en mi pila de fotos  desde hace mucho tiempo! Es la primera que hago usando fotos como referencia en este proyecto. Estoy aprendiendo muchismo en este proyecto de 30 en 30, aprendiendo sobre pintura y sobre mi misma. Disfrute pintando las hojas sobre todo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...