Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day 12: Green House

"Green House" - 6x8- Oil on Canvas
"Casa Verde" - 15x20cm - Oleo sober Lienzo


I almost wiped this one  today. It was a struggle. I am not happy with it overall but I like the textures and some parts which is I kept it. There is so much paint here I think it will take a couple of years to dry! :) Nobody said we signed up for 30 "good" paintings in 30 days! It is all about the process right?
*****

Casi borre esta hoy. No estoy satisfecha en general pero me gusta la textura y algunas partes por eso es que la dejé. Hay tanta pintura en este lienzo que va tardar 2 años en secarse! :) Nadie dijo que nos habíamos anotado para hacer 30 pinturas "buenas" en 30 días! Se trata del proceso no?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...