Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day 12: Green House

"Green House" - 6x8- Oil on Canvas
"Casa Verde" - 15x20cm - Oleo sober Lienzo


I almost wiped this one  today. It was a struggle. I am not happy with it overall but I like the textures and some parts which is I kept it. There is so much paint here I think it will take a couple of years to dry! :) Nobody said we signed up for 30 "good" paintings in 30 days! It is all about the process right?
*****

Casi borre esta hoy. No estoy satisfecha en general pero me gusta la textura y algunas partes por eso es que la dejé. Hay tanta pintura en este lienzo que va tardar 2 años en secarse! :) Nadie dijo que nos habíamos anotado para hacer 30 pinturas "buenas" en 30 días! Se trata del proceso no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...