Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 6: Grey Skies

"Grey Skies" - 4x6 - Oil on Canvas
"Cielos Grises" - 10 x15cm - Óleo sobre Lienzo
$50


Today was a busy day and I knew I had limited time. So I decided to first work on finishing an unfinished piece  (there is no lack of that in my studio!) It has actually become quite the joke at home: when I am back from painting or my husband gets home  I usually show it to him and ask his opinion. (Yes, I  know  we shouldn't ask family what they think, still, I do it sometimes) He usually  says: well,  I know it's not finished, is it? So I think  he must be quite surprised these past few days when I am actually finishing some! Anyway, I did finish it and I will post it at some point later or keep it as a spare if I have to skip a day in the 30in 30. But in the end, I ended up doing a very little loose seascape afterwards which is what I am posting today. I love loose paintings as they are usually quite moody.
 Thanks for visiting my blog!

*****

Hoy tuve  un dia muy ocupado y sabia que no iba a tener  mucho tiempo. Asi que decidi no empezar algo nuevo si no terminar una pieza no que había empezado hace unos meses (hay muchas de esas en mi taller!) Tantas que se ha transformado un poco en broma en casa: cuando vuelvo de pintar o mi esposo  vuelve a casa, normalmente le muestro lo que que he echo y le pregunto que opina, (si, ya se que no hay preguntarle a la flia lo que opinan :) Normalmente él me responde: y bueno, no esta terminada todavía no? Creo que esta sorprendido estos últimos días con todo lo que estoy terminando!  Bueno, la cosa es que  terminé una y la voy a guardar para poner en el blog tal vez otro día si no tengo tiempo uno de estos 30 días. Pero al final terminé haciendo un paisaje marino chiquito muy "suelto" como decimos en ingles. (Como se dice en español?) Me gustan mucho los trabajos sueltos porque normalmente tienen mucha personalidad.
Gracias por visitar mi blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...