Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Day 24: Happy Trails

"Happy Trails" - 8x8 - Oil on Canvas
"Buenos Senderros" - 20x20cm - Oleo sobre Lienzo

SOLD


This is one is also from a place very close to home where I have also spent many hours. I have no idea how many times I have ran past this section of this park..... I am curious to see if anybody will recognize it which is why I am not saying where it is.
Today there was a lot of pull and push. I kept going back and forth with the shadows. I may still go back and change some things. Sorry about the shine on the photo, the light wasn't  good when I took it.
Thanks for visiting my blog!

*****

Este es tambien de un lunar cerci de mic a en el que he pasado muchos muchas horas. No tengo idea de cuantas veces he corrido por este lugar del este parque..... Tengo curiosidad por saber si alguien lo reconoce y por eso que no digo donde es.
Hoy mucho "tirar y empuje" (como decimos en inglés) fui y volví con las sombras, cambiando, más claro, más oscuro. Tal vez las cambie un poco más todavía. Disculpen por el brillo en la foto. No tenía buena luz cuando la saqué.
Gracias por visitar mi blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...