Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Day 21 of 30: Pink Towers

"Pink Towers" - 10x10 - Oil on Canvas
"Torres Rosadas" - 25x25 cm - Oleo
$200

Email me to Purchae


I loved today. Not only do I love foxgloves but I loved painting it!! I set out  to just have fun,  to loosely portray them and I am pleased..... are they perfect??   NO!!!   I am never about things being perfect.... well.... let's leave it at that.... (I am sure some friends would disagree, haha ) Onto the next one!
Note: I very very rarely paint from photos that are not mine, this one came from a photo my friend Faye posted quite  a while ago and I asked her if I could use it for painting. :) Thank you Faye!!


There is no such thing as perfection in art. There is only the continued
pursuit of passion. (Barrett Edwards

*****

Me encantó hoy!. No sólo me encantan los "digitales" (no sé muy bien cual es la traducción de estas flores en castellano) sino que me encantó pintarlos!! Empecé con la idea simplemente de divertirme un rato, de representarlos de manera muy espontánea y estoy contenta..... están perfectos?? NO!!!  Nunca me interesa que las cosas sean perfectas .... hmmm....bueno,.... mejor lo dejamos ahí (algunas amigas dirían que esto no es cierto jaja)  Vamos con la que sigue!!
Nota: Casi nunca pinto de fotos que no son mías, es muy raro que haga eso pero esta es de una foto que mi amiga Faye puso en FB y yo le pedí permiso para pintarla, Gracias Faye!!

"No hay tal cosa como la perfeccion en el arte. Sólo hay la 
búsqueda continua de la pasión" -   (Barrett Edwards)



2 comments:

  1. Thought I commented...hmmm. I love the not perfect everything! I just want to look at every single bud (?) the colors are so wonderful. The light and shadows - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sheila! I enjoyed painting this one!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...