Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Day 13 of 30: Day's End

"Day's End" - 8x8 - Oil on Canvas
"Día Terminado" - 20x20cm - Oleo
$130

Click Here to Purchase

Today I  painted at Coast Collective. I came out to demo and this is what I created. I have been wanting to do some skyscapes for a a while so this is a small one to start with.  I would like to try one  really large, get lost in the brushstrokes  and see what happens.

*****

Hoy pinté en Coast Collective. Vine a hacer una demostración y esto es lo que creé. Hace bastante tiempo que quiero pintar cielos y este uno pequeño para empezar.  Me gustaría pintarlos grande grande, perderme en las pinceladas y ver cómo sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...