Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Day 10 of 30: Look up, look up!!

"Look Up, look up!" - 10x10 - Oil on Canvas
"Mirá para arriba, mirá para arriba!" - 25x25cm - Oleo
$200

Click Here to Purchase


I have wanted to paint this for about 20 years! I remember moving to Victoria, BC, Canada and walking under the ornamental cherry trees in the spring, looking up and going WOW!!! I just LOVE that view. Well..... here is a loose interpretation of them! I know there are many areas that are not resolved but that is one of the things I like about the painting..... I want to try it bigger!

Off to enjoy the sun in this gorgeous Sunday!

*****

Hace como 20 años que quiero pintar este cuadro! Me acuerdo cuando me mudé a Victoria, BC en Canadá y por primera vez caminé por debajo de uno de los áboles de cereza ornamentales y miré hacia arriba..... WOW!!!! Cómo me encantó esa persperctiva!. Bueno, acá tienen una interpretación muy lire de esa vista! Sé que hay muchas areas  que no están resueltas pero eso es exactamente lo que me gusta en este cuadro..... quiero hacerlo mas grande ahora!

Me voy a disfrutar del sol en este hermoso domingo!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sheila, painting all these flowers are making me want spring to be here sooner, it kind of feels like spring in my studio though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...