Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Day 3 of 30: Kisses

"Kisses" - 8x8 - Oil on Canvas
"Besos" - 20x20cm- Oleo
SOLD




Another one that I have to let it breathe for a while! I am only on day 3 of this challenge and I already have a list of things I have learnt! Today and yesterday, I have been at the point of saying ok, I have to wipe this off and start from scratch when I actually stopped for a bite to eat and left the studio. I came back just half an hour later and I could see with fresh eyes knew where I need to make some changes.  I will let it be and reassess in a few days! As always, having a hard time getting a good photo of it.
Thank you for stopping by!
Marcela

Now, this is NOT what happened today!!:
I am easily satisfied with the very best. (Winston Churchill

*****

Esta es otra que tengo que dejar descansar un rato! Vamos sólo por el día 3 y ya tengo una lista de cosas que estoy aprendiendo! Hoy y ayer, he estado a punto de decir, bueno, tengo que borrar el cuadro entero y empezar de nuevo. En ambos casos, paré para comer un bocado y cuando volví media hora más tarde pude ver con mas claridad las areas en las que tenía que hacer ambios. La voy a dejar sola unos días y después evaluo de nuevo! Como siempre, me resulta difícil sacar un abuena foto del cuadro.
Gracias por visitar!
Marcela

Esto no fue lo que ocurrió hoy!!:
"Estoy siempre facilmente satisfecho con lo mejor de lo mejor" (Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...