Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Day 9 of 30: Untitled - Work in Progress

Work in Progress - 10x10 - Oil on Canvas
Sin Ternimar - 25x25 - Oleo

Today was one of those days that I had no real desire to be in the studio. :( but I came in anyway, worked on this one which I had started a couple of days ago and even though it is closer it is not done yet. I know exactly what I need to do tomorrow though. I also worked on a different painting but ran out of time as I had a commitment this afternoon. I am back in the studio now, did some more but chopped up activity like that is not working so instead of pushing forward for the sake of putting strokes on canvas and calling them done, I am deciding to step away and come back tomorrow with different energy. Have a good evening everyone!
I am out of here, to probably sit in front of the TV and do nothing!


*****

Hoy fué uno de esos días que no tenía ganas realmente de estar en el taller :( pero vine lo mismo, trabajé un rato en este cuadro y aunque está casi terminado, le falta todavía. Sé exactamente lo que tengo que hacer mañana. También trabajé en otro cuadro pero me quedé sin tiempo ya que tenía un compromiso esta tarde. Volví ahora, traté de terminar uno de ellos pero cuando la actividad está entrecortada así no funciona. Así es que he decidido que en lugar de seguir tratando de poner pinceladas por poner, para poder decir que está terminado, lo dejo y sigo mañana con mas energía! Que tengan una buena noche! Me voy de acá, probablemente a sentarme en frente del televisor y hacer nada!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...