Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Day 6 of 30: Love

"Love" - 8x8 - Oil on Canvas
"Amor" - 20x20- Oleo
$130

Click Here to Purchase


I wanted to paint some roses so on my shopping trip to Costco and I took a few photos of the gorgeous bunches of roses they have there. I wanted to stay loose and I am quite pleased with the way it worked out!



"Maybe the poets are right. Maybe love is the only answer." -  (Woody Allen)

*****


Quería pintar algunas rosas así es que en mi último viaje a Costco (un supermercado al por mayor enorme) saqué fotos a algunos de los hermosos ramos de rosas que  siempre tienen ahí! Quise no pintar mucho los detalles y estoy contenta con el resultado de hoy!

"Tal vez los poetas tengan razón. Tal vez el amor es la única solución" -  (Woody Allen)


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...