Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Lake Villas - #14 of 30


"Lake Villas" - 8x10 - Oil on Birch Panel
"Casonas del Lago" - 15x20 - Oleo

SOLD

We go back to Lake Como in this post. One way to travel up and down the lake is through a boat system called "Navigatione Lago Di Como". You can go up and down the lake, get off and back on at different towns and it gives you the chance to see all the beautiful villas and vistas from the water.
Because I had a lot of things on my to-do list today I decided to do a 37-minute exercise. I set the timer and I went for 37 minutes of straight painting. This is what I got, I may go back and soften some edges and redo some shapes that now, looking at it on the computer, are bothering me a bit but I am pleased. I was trying to achieve a certain palette and values and it worked. :)

*****

En este post volvemos al Lago Di Como. Se puede viajar por el lago usando unos barcos que se llaman "Navigazione Lago di Como".  Estos barcos suben y bajan por el lago, parando en distintos pueblos. Este sistema te da la oportunidad de ver la costa y las hermosas casonas desde el agua. 
Ya que tenía muchas cosas que hacer hoy, decidí hacer un "ejercicio de 37 minutos". Puse la alarma y después de 37 minutos esto es lo que tenía. Tal vez corrija algunas formas que medio me molestan ahora que las veo en la pantalla. Estoy satisfecha con el resultado, estaba trabajado para lograr ciertos colores y claro-oscuros y esta vez, funcionó.  :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...