Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Venice - #3 of 30

"Venice" - 8x10 - Oil on Board
"Venecia - 20x25 - Oleo



We have come back to the Venice area today!  It is such an incredible place, never seen anything like it. This view is of the Church of the Madonna della Salute from St Mark's Square area and it is quite an iconic sight of Venice I think.
I was pressed for time today and did this study with the idea of coming back to it later on but won't get to it today.  I am however fairly pleased, I pushed myself to use bigger brushes in order to not get too stuck on the details.  Again, I was after the impression of it more than an architectural rendering.

Where to tomorrow??

*****

Hemos vuelto a la zona de Venecia hoy! Es un lugar tan increíble, nunca había estado en un lugar así. Esta es una toma de la Iglesia de la Madonna della Salute desde la zona de la Plaza de San Marco, es una toma bastante icónica de Venecia creo.
Hoy estuve con poco tiempo e hice este estudio con la idea de volver y terminarlo mas tarde pero no voy a poder hoy. Estoy sin embargo bastate contenta, me empujé a usar pinceles grandes para evitar detalles. Quería como ayer mostrar mas una impresión que otra cosa. Hacia donde iremos mañana??


2 comments:

  1. Oh I think this is perfect, so lovely. I love the blue domes, the sky, water... warmth of the buildings... all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...