Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Tuscan Farm - #25 of 30

"Tuscan Farm" - 6x6 - Oil on Canvas
"Granja Toscana" - 15x15 - Oleo
$75



Well..... sometimes things don't go as planned. I started with another painting this morning and it wasn't working. Had some errands to do, (including delivering of day 13 painting to the happy golfer who purchased it, Thank you Richard! I hope you enjoy it!) and by the time I came back there was no way I was able to tackle the perspective lines of the one I was working on. So I chose this little Tuscan landscape, played with colour a bit and day 25 is done! I think I need to add one dark stroke now that I see on the screen, first thing tomorrow. Only 5 more to go (and 4 days!)

*****

Bien..... a veces las cosas no salen como están planeadas. Comencé el día con otra pintura que no estaba funcionando. Tenía algunas cosas que hacer fuera de casa (incluyendo la entrega del cuadro del día 13 al golfista que la compró, Gracias Richard! Espero que la disfrutes!) y no tenía energía a la hora que volví para atacar las líneas de perspectiva que tenía que corregir en el que había empezado esta mañana. Asi que elegí este paisaje Toscano, jugué con colores un rato y listo,  acá está la número 25! Ahora que la veo en la pantalla, veo una línea de somra que tengo que agregar, mañana serálo priemro que hago. Solo quedan 5 cuadros y 4 días!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...