Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

YAY ME!!!! - 27 of 260 done!




So, Yesterday Oct 25 marked 30 calendar days from the start of my 260 Days of Art Making Project and am I excited about it all or what!!????

This is what happened (I LOVE counting and being able to quantify this way!)
- I created 27 days out of 30
- I blogged and posted on social media consistenly for the whole month.
- Finished 10 small paintings from plein air or from photographs

- Did 4 small paintings from life
- Wiped one plein air
- Did 4 zentangles
- Did 4 drawings/illustrations
- Did 2 drawings/sketches
- Did 3 mixed media projects 

I am so so happy with everything I got to do this past month. It's time now to take a look and see if I want to change anything or not to make things work better.  The one thing I will change is I'll go down to posting 3 times a week instead of 5 (it takes me a long tome to get each post ready to publish!)  I also want to tackle some bigger works and go out to do more plein air. I am VERY excited to see what next brings :) I haven't posted all the images you see in the collage, will get to that in the next few posts.

If you are embarked on your own action project, what did you accomplish this past month?

Yesterday was Pablo Picasso's Birthday  so a quote by him today:"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you at work" - Pablo Picasso

*****

Ayer marqué 30 días de calendario desde que comencé el proyecto de 260 Días de Hacer Arte y estoy tan contenta!!


Esto fue lo que ocurrió:
- Creé arte 27 días de los 30.
- Escribí el blog y en medios sociales de forma consistente todo el mes.
- Terminé 10 cuadros de fotos o empezados al aire libre
- Hice 4 cuadros  de naturalezas muertas en el taller.
- Borré un cuadro que hice al aire libre. 
- Hice 4 zentangles
- Hice 4 dibujos/ilustraciones
- Hice 2 dibujos/bosquejos
- Hice 3 trabajos de media mezclada.

Estoy tan tan contenta y satisfecha con todo lo que logré hacer este mes pasado. Ahora es tiempo de ver qué funcionó y qué no funcionó para hcer los cambios necesarios. Lo que ya se que voy a cambiar es voy a escribir  en este blog 3 veces por semana en lugar de 5 (escribir cada blog me lleva mucho tiempo normalmente). Quiero además hacer algunas piezas de mayor tamaÑo y quiero pintar al aire libre más a menudo. Estoy  MUY entusiasmada con  ver qué logro este mes  que viene!! :)
No he publicado todas las imágenes que ven en el collage de arriba, voy a publicarlas en los próximos posts.

Si se han embarcado conmigo en un proyecto de acción, que lograron  este mes pasado?


Ayer fue el cumpleaÑos de Pablo Picasso asi que hoy les doy un dicho por él:
"La inspiración existe, pero te tiene que encontrar trabajando" - Pablo Picasso. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...