Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Fall at Goldstream

"Golsdtream Fall" - 9x12 - Oil on Canvas
"Otoño en Goldstream" - 23x30cm - Oleo sobre Lienzo

SOLD



I am loving all the colours around, really enjoying Fall this year. This took me to look in my photo files from previous years and I found this one I hadn't painted. It's Goldstream Park, a great place to visit right now with the Salmon Run happening. (Every year, salmon come back to spawn to exactly the same spot in in the river they were born after being in the ocean for years, nature never ceases to amaze me!) Hopefully I get there to paint on plein-air before the next wind storm!

"Painting is just another way of keeping a diary" - Pablo Picasso

*****


Estoy disfrutando intensamente los colores del otoño este año lo que me inspiró a mirar mis archivos de fotos y buscar esta foto que no había pintado. Es el el Parque Goldstream, un lugar hermoso para visitar en este momento  con los colores y la "corrida del salmón" (todos los años los salmones vuelven al mismo lugar en el río en que nacieron  que nacieron después de pasar varios años en el mar, increíble lo que es la naturaleza!). Ojalá que alcance a ir a pintar a este parque antes de la próxima tormenta de viento!

"El pintar es otra forma de mantener un diario" - Pablo Picasso


#180

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...