Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

#33: Going North

"Going North" - 6x8 - Oil on Canvas
"Rumbo al Norte" - 15 x 20cm - Oleo
$90


I painted this one the week before the challenge started on our sailing trip back in August. I believe we were going with the wind and things were quite level so I set up everyrhing and had some fun!
This is the kind of thing you see alot of here in the Pacific North West and the Gulf Islands. I never get tired of enjoying this scenery!

This was the set up on the boat, was trying  my new paint box for the first time (which I love!) I will going into more detail about  the box in a different post. Covered the table with a plastic tablecloth from the dollar store (I get paint everywhere, most of it is on me and the canvas, but just in case, protecting the surfaces was mandatory on the boat!)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

*****





Pinté esta la semana anterior a empezar el desafío en nuestra vacación en el velero a fines de Agosto. Creo que ibamos en la misma direccion del viento y las cosas estaban bastante niveladas asi que armé todo y me divertí un rato! Esto es lo que se ve mucho acá en el Noroeste Pacífico y las Islas del Golfo. No me canso nunca de disfrutar de estos paisajes!
La segunda foto es de el área de trabajo en el velero, estaba usando mi caja de pinturas nueva (que me encanta!) voy a entrar más en detalles con respecto a esta caja más adelante. Cubrí la mesa con un mantel de plástico que compré en el todo por 1 peso (Termino con pintura en todos lados, sobre todo sobré mi y el lienzo pero por las dudas, el proteger las superficies es mandatorio en el velero!)

Gracias por visitar mi blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...