Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Southwesterly: 20 of 30

Southwesterly - 6x6 - Oil on Cradled Panel
Viento del SudOeste - 15x15 - Oleo
Marcela Strasdas



This is a very familiar sight for us living in the Pacific Northwest.... I didn't grow up by the ocean, my hometown of Cordoba is actually around 1000 km either way to the Pacific or the Atlantic. While the hills and farmland typical of my area are gorgeous, I never get tired of the ocean sights, just love  them!

*****

Esta es una vista muy familiar para los que vivimos en el Pacifico del NorOeste.... No crecí cerca del mar, mi ciudad natal de Córdoba está a unos 1000km del mar  ya sea hacia el Pacifico o hacia el Atlántico. Si bien las montañas y tierras de cultivo de mi zona tienen su gran atractivo y son hermosas, no me canso de las vistas de mar, me encantan!!
#456



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...