Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Regatta - 22 of 30

Regatta - 6x6 - Oil on Cradled Panel
Regata - 15x15cm - Oleo
Marcela Strasdas


Well..... a few storms passed through this painting (haha!) and I'm not sure this one will stay here long but I'm running out of time today and wanted to post today's painting...  I have changed the clouds and other elements several times, there are some things I really love about it, some of the colours in the clouds and the thickness of the paint but I'm not sure all the shapes really work so again..... I'll let it rest and see it tomorrow with fresh eyes.  Of course, I'm always open to comments!

*****

Bueno, han pasado varias tormentas por este cuadro (jaja!) y no estoy segura si esta se queda o se va pero me estoy quedando sin tiempo y quiero publicar el trabajo de hoy.... He cambiado esas nubes y otros elementos varias veces, hay algunas cosas que me encantan como algunos de los colores en lasnubes o el textura de la pintura pero no estoy segura de que todas las formas que tengo así que como siempre, voy a descansar y mirar todo con ojos frescos mañana. Como siempre, se aceptancomentarios!

#458



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...