Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Work In Progress: 27 of 30

Work In progress - 24x30 - Oil on Canvas
Sin Terminar - 61x76cm - Oleo
Marcela Strasdas


I'm showing you a work in progress as today I didn't manage to paint because I had volunteered to help hang the Spring Exhibition for the Federation of Canadian Artists - Victoria Chapter. I am pleased to announce that I do have a piece accepted into the show! See the poster below for more information: the show runs until March 11 and we are having an opening reception this Thursday March 1, 6 to 8pm. I am planning to attend and it would lovely to say hi and chat!
I started the painting above a few days ago and I am very pleased with how it's looking so far. I have a bit to go but lots of things will stay the same, stay tuned to see the final result!




Hoy les muestro un cuadro sin terminar ya que no tuve tiempo para pintar porque ayudé con la instalación de la Exhibición de Primavera de la Federación de Artistas Canadienses en Victoria. Estoy muy contenta de anunciar que tengo un cuadro incluído en la muestra! :)  Tienen información en el poster que está arriba: la muestra corre hasta el 11 de Marzo y vamos a tener la recepción  de apertura el jueves a la noche de 6-8 pm. Tengo planeado ir y sería bárbaro  si vienen un rato y charlamos!
Comencé este cuadro hace varios días y estoy muy contenta de como va. Le falta un poco pero mucho de lo que ven va a quedar como está, les cuento de nuevo una vez que lo termine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...