Pages

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Evening Colour Feast - 2 of 30

"Evening Colour Feast" - 8x6 - Oil on Birch Panel
"Fiesta de Colores del Atardecer" - 20x15cm - Oleo
Marcela Strasdas
$120

Available


This one is again one based on a previous painting of mine I did this past year. I am following these steps: first I find the cropping I like, then I do it on a small 6x8 panel and afterwards I move it over to a medium size canvas before going really big, I may need until after the 30 day challenge for that as I want to have more time for each painting.
Hope you like it!

*****

El de hoy es un recorte de un cuadro anterior que hice el año pasado. Estoy siguiendo el siguiente proceso: Primero encuentro la composición que me gusta,  segundo, la hago en formato pequeño, después la paso a un lienzo mediano y  quiero finalmente llevarlo a un lienzo mucho mas grande pero me parece que voy a tener  que esperar hasta después del desafío para esta etapa porque quiero tener más tiempo  para cada cuadro. Espero que les guste!

#375

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...