Pages

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Heading In for the Night: 9 of 30

Heading In For the Night - 18x14 - Oil on Canvas
Hace Rato que Está Ahí - 46x36cm - Oleo
Marcela Strasdas



This one is the bigger version of day 2. I loved that one and I struggled  a bit with this one... I ended up stopping as my heart wasn't in it at the time and that makes a big difference, I was starting to just mess up  parts I really liked.  I'll get back to it eventually..... Going in and around little islets is what we do to find secluded and protected coves to spend the night when cruising around the BC coast.
I am heading to the Arctic today!!!!! Flying into Yellowknife late at night, will keep you as posted as I can! I'm so excited!


*****


Esta es la versión grande del día 2. Me encantó el resultado de aquel día pero este no tanto, La verdad es que me costó mucho.... terminé parando ya que no tenía ganas de seguir y estaba empezando a arruinar lo que ya había echo.... retornaré mas adelante.  Cuando navegamos, buscamos bahías y ensenadas tranquilas y protegidas para pasar la noche, como las que hay detrás de estos islotes.
Hoy me voy al Artico!!!! Llegamos en avión  a Yellowknife muy tarde, los voy a mantener al tanto a medida que pueda! Estoy tan entusiasmada!!




#381


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...