Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

"BFFs" & How I keep up with reading the blogs I like

"BFFs" - 6x6 - Oil on canvas
"Mejores Amigas Para Siempre"
$100

Click Here to Purchase


I have been opening boxes with Xmas decorations and I found these little angels I have had  forever. They are made of fabric and it is a string of them except that a few years ago the string broke and I have meaning to fix it as  I just can't part with them. Anyway,  I set them up in my still life section and I love them! I like how one of them is kind of holding the other up, just like when best friends lift each other up when in need. Hope you like them!


I've been wanting to write about this for a while: How to keep up with reading the blogs you love?? About six/seven  years ago I didn't quite know what a blog was. I remember asking a friend and she tried to explain the concept and how it worked but it was pretty confusing for me at the time anyway. Fast forward a few years and now it's hard to believe I have published over 200 blog posts myself! Nowadays blogs is one of the main sources of inspiration for me, I read them daily and I follow people I admire and respect. It can be daunting though to try to remember to go to everyone's blogs or to get them in email format, we all get enough emails everyday! To make my life easier I use an app that makes it very simple to stay on top of all of them. That App is free and called FEEDLY.  Basically I just add blogs I like  to my list, I  can categorize them if I want to and it produces a reading list for me and I can read it at my leisure. I just read that you can add publications and YouTube channels as well as blogs (I learn something new everyday!)  That is actually how I start my day: sipping coffee in bed, getting inspired and learning from artists all over the world. I actually set up my alarm clock an hour earlier than I have to get up in order to have enough "me" time. 


How do YOU  start your day and keep up with all  your reading?

*****

He estado abriendo cajas de adornos de Navidad y encontré estos angelitos  que hace un montón que los tengo. Son de tela, están unido por hilo grueso que hace algunos año se rompió  y lo tengo que arreglar. La cosa es que los puse en mi zona de naturaleza muertas  y me encantan!! Me gusta como uno es como que lo está levantando al otro de la misma forma que los amigos se apoyan en momentos de necesidad. Espero que les gusten!

Hace rato que quiero  escribir sobre esto: Como poder estar al tanto de todos los blog que te encantan?? Hace seis/siete años ni sabía lo que era un blog. Me acuerdo que una amiga trató de explicarme cómo funcionaban y la verdad es  que no lo entendí muy bien. Hacé para adelante unos cuantos años y me parece increíble que ya he publicado mas de 200 posts! Actualmente los blogs son una de las principales formas de inspiración para mí, los leo a diario y sigo a artistas que admiro y respeto.  Pero  puede ser difícil acordarse de todos o puede ser demasiado recibirlos a todos en tu email. Para simplificarme la vida, uso una app que se llama  FEEDLY.  Basicamente, agrego los blogs que me interesan a mi lista, puedo organizarlos en categorías y cuando se publican me entran automaticamente  a mis lista de lectura. Acabo de leer que se pueden agregar no sólo blogs sino publicaciones de cualquier tipo y canales de YouTube también. Aprendo algo nuevo todos los días! Es así como empiezo mi día todos los días. Tomando café en la cama, inspirándome y aprendiendo de artistas de todo el mundo. Me pongo el despetador una hora antes de tener que levantarme para asegurame de tener suficiente tiempo para "mi".


Cómo empezás el día y cómo te mantenes al tanto con toda la lectura??




2 comments:

  1. This one makes me smile!
    BFF - If I was going to make it plural I would say BFFs. Or, maybe it should be BFsF. Best friend forever or Best friends forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes me smile every time I look at it too!! I think that they say BFFs but technically it should be BFF as the s in the scind f??

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...