Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Secret Garden

The Secret Garden - Tryptich- 30x90 - Acrylic on Canvas
El Jardín Secereto - Tríptico - 76x229cm - Acrílico sobre Lienzo
$2900

Email to Purchase








I started "The Secret Garden" during my art retreat back in August. While painting it I was able to tap into that magical moment, space, call it what you want, in which things are pouring straight out from the heart. What a joyful experience that was!! I wish I was able to express it better in words. The best part of all is that I can always go back to that moment, that special state and create from there. Magic happens! I confirmed during this retreat how much I LOVE flowers and gardens. They ALWAYS have the ability to make me stop, smell the flowers and smile. Hopefully you have something that makes your own heart sing! I will be creating a lot more work along these lines in the near future!! :)

Isn't it fun to see the painting in a room like that? I used an APP called IArtView. You are able to upload your image there and it's placed on the walls of these virtual rooms. You can set the size you want (this is the real size of the painting by the way, it's a big one!)  . They have only a couple of rooms in the free version but you can always pay for more variety.

Last Week I took this painting along with a few others to Olympic View Golf Course. Two good, very talented friends, Sharlene Stushnov-Lee , Deborah Czernecky and myself have an ongoing art display on the walls of the restaurant and lobby. We refreshed all the art last week and it looks great! Do stop by to see them, grab diner or lunch there as well, the food is excellent!



"I hope I have given back half the joy music has given me"-  Placido Domingo

*****

Comencé "El Jardín Secreto" este verano pasado en el retiro de arte que hice en Agosto. Mientras pintaba este cuadro pude conectarme con ese lugar, espacio, momento, llamémoslo lo que querramos, en el que las cosas salen directamente del corazón. Qué experiencia feliz!! Ojalá pudiera explicarlo mejor con palabras! Lo mejor de todo es que puedo conectarme de nuevo con ese momento y crear desde ese espacio. Magia! Confirmé  la pasión que siento por las flores y los  jardines. SIEMPRE tienen la habilidad de captivarme y hacerme sonreir. Espero que todos uds tengan también algo que les haga acelerar el corazón! Voy a  crear muchas mas cosas como estas en el futuro próximo!!  :)

No está buenísimo poder ver el cuadro en habitaciones como estas?? Usé una APP que se llama IArtView. Podés cargar tu imágen y  se muestran  tus cuadros en las paredes de estas habitaciones virtuales. Se puede cambiar el tamaño, este cuadro es de verdad de ese tamaño, es enorme! Tiene solamente dos habitaciones en la versión gratis, pero se puede pagar para tener mas variedad.

La semana pasada llevé "El Jardín Secreto" y otros cuadros a la Cancha de Golf  Olympic View.
Dos muy buenas y talentosas amigas, Sharlene Stushnov-Lee y Deborah Czernecky y yo montamos una muestra permanente ahí en el restaurant y lobby. Quedó muy bueno! Pasen a verlo si quieren y  aprovechen a almorzar o cenar  en el restaurant, la comida es muy buena!


"Espero haber compartido la mitad de la alegria que la música me da"-  Placido Domingo



#167

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...