Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Sailing Along the Strait


"Sailing Along the Strait" - 6x6 - Oil on Birch Panel
"Navegando en el Estrecho" - 15x15 - Oleo
$100
(unframed)

 Contact Calla Designs

This study was the second of the day while sailing down the Strait of Georgia last July on our way back to Victoria from Desolation Sound.  It doesn't matter how many times I am in those areas, there's always a different way to paint them and so much to explore. I am sure I'll paint it again next summer when we are up there on our holidays.   I am actually pretty pleased with how this one turned out, it's the companion piece to the one I published a couple of days ago....



*****


Este estudio fue el segundo del día que hice cuando navegamos en el Estrecho de Georgia este julio pasado cuando volvíamos a Victoria desde Desolation Sound. No importa cuantas veces esté en esas zonas, siempre encuentro una forma diferente de pintarlos, hay tanto para explorar. Estoy muy contenta con cómo me salió, es el cuadro compañero al que publique antes de ayer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...