Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Collage



Well.... I can't say that I did super well, managed to do 9 zentangles only but it is better than none which was what I thought I would be able to do at the beginning of December. I did do as well a whole bunch of sketches and drawings that I never posted. More important than anything, I learnt something new that I am sure I'll be able to apply in my artwork.
Thank you for your support and encouragement. It was wonderful to follow the posts of so many artists that jumped right in and were able to play with their art for a concentrated period of time. I do believe it does make a big difference in the quality of what you produce as an artist. Thank you Leslie Saeta for hosting it again. I hope you decide to do it again in September!

*****

Bueno..... No puedo decir que anduve bárbaro, alcancé  a hacer 9 zentangles solamente pero es mejor que nada, que es lo que creí que iba a poder hacer en realidad al principio de Diciembre. Hice también varios dibujos y bosquejos que nunca publiqué. Lo mas importante de todo es que aprendí algo nuevo que estoy segura voy a poder aplicar en mi arte.
Gracias a todos por el apoyo y aliento. Fue maravilloso seguir el progreso de tantos artistas que participaron y jugaron con su arte durante este periodo concentrado e intenso. Estoy convencida de que mejora la calidad del arte que producimos como artistas. Gracias Leslie Saeta por haber organizado este desafio de nuevo, espero que lo hagamos de nuevo en Septiembre!

18 comments:

  1. Marcela, me encanta ver tus zentangles!
    Beautiful collage!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Martine! I wish I could speak French to understand what you write on your blog :) Congratulations to you for finishing the challenge so well!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations and keep going, Marcela!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane, oh I will keep going for sure, actually I will get started is year very soon :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila, small accomplishment but like I said before, better than nothing!

      Delete
  4. Love the beautiful patterns with a couple pops of color works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all beautiful and your collage invites further inspection of each one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti, it was interesting to do something different. I think I may explore all of this a bit more and possibly incorporate into some new work. :) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on finishing the challenge, your work is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rolina, this was a month of exploring something new. You just never know where it will show up now in future work. :) Happy creating to you! Thank you for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  7. I love the patterns and shapes on your Zentangles... so compelling and strong. Congrats on your success with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laurel, new territory that was fun to explore! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to post a comment, Really appreciate it.

      Delete
  8. These are all beautiful! Very successful & strong design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! It was fun playing with something new. :)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you Laurie! It was fun to work on something different, it was good to create!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...