Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Aquatic - 6 in 30

"Aquatic" - Ink and Graphite on Watercolour Paper
"Acuátio" - Tinta y Grafito sobre Papel de Acuarela



 This is my favourite so far... I was trying to use organic shapes and landscape as inspiration and I ended up with this design that makes me think of the ocean and under water. In order to learn about zentangling I have been following a book called "One Zentangle a Day" by Beckah Krahula. I am going through the chapters, learning new patterns and then producing a daily (or not so daily) zentangle. There is wealth of information on internet of course for anyone interested in starting out. Wouldn't some of these designs look great incorporated into semi abstract larger mixed media pieces???? Hmmmm...... My wheels are turning!

(Update on my son: He is is doing SOOOO well. We may know tomorrow his discharge date from the hospital, it was tentatively booked for Feb 5 but he is doing so we've been told they will move it earlier. He started today doing some school work, we will see how he does and progressively increase the load. He is walking without crutches and we see light at the end of the tunnel. Life is good :)  

*****

Este es mi favorito hasta ahora. Estaba tratando de usar formas orgánicas y el paisaje como inspiración y terminé con este diseño que me hace pensar en el océano y todo debajo del agua.  Para aprender sobre el "Zentangle" estoy siguiendo un libro que se llama "Un Zentangle por Día" por Becka Krahula. Hago los capítulos, aprendo nuevos diseños y produzco un zentagle diario (o no tan diario). No estarían muy buenos algunos de estos diseños incorporados a trabajos semi abstractos mas grandes????? Hmmmm....... se me vienen un montón de ideas!

(Noticias de mi hijo: anda TAN bien!!! Mañana tal vez sepamos si le dan de alta en los próximos días, esa fecha estaba tentativamente marcada para el 5 de Febrero pero como anda tan bien, nos han dicho que van a adelantar esa fecha. Hoy él comenzó a hacer un poco de deberes para la escuela, vamos a ver cómo responde y  si se puede de a poco aumentar la cantidad. Está ya caminando sin muletas ni bastones y finalmente vemos la luz al final del tunel. La vida es buena. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! it does make me think of that. So happy to hear the good news. Prayers for you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila! I am sorry I hadn't seen this comment, things are even better now!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...