Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Sharing - 3 in 30

"Sharing" - Ink and Watercolour
"Compartir" - Tinta y Acuarela


Didn't get to do one yesterday, did this one today and I tried something different. I had thrown some colour on the paper yesterday, just a wash of colours. So today I drew overtop of that. It's ok, I missed the sharpness of the white paper around it. I may grab white acrylic and do a white border around it.
Good progress for my son. He is walking with elbow crutches, is able to walk without them and we have a tentative release day from the hospital of Feb 5! We have started however to come home for dinner and overnight stay, and we spend the whole day from 9 till 3ish at the hospital in all sorts of therapy sessions. Just trying is new routine and see if it works. So far so good. 

*****

Ayer no pude hacer nada, hice este hoy y probé algo differente. Había puesto un poco de color en este paper ayer, simplemente una mezcla de colores. Así que hoy dibujé arriba de ese color. Está bueno pero extrañé el brillo blanco del papel alrededor del dibujo. Tal vez le agrege una banda de acrílico blanco alrededor. 
Buen progreso con mi hijo.Esta caminando con bastones (y puede caminar sin ellos). Tenemos una fecha tentativa para el alta del hospital del 5 de Febrero! Hemos empezado a venir a casa todas las noches, cenamos y dormimos en casa y estamos de nuevo en el hospital desde las 9 hasta las 3 para todas las terapias distintas que él tiene. Estamos probando esta nueva rutina para ver como funciona. Hasta ahora bien. 

6 comments:

  1. One step at a time.
    So happy the steps are in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, steps in the right direction are good. At times they seem to be very slow, it is hard sometimes to realize that things are actually going at lightning speed!

      Delete
  2. Maybe just matt it? It is excellent and I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rolina! The mat may do the trick. It's in my sketchbook though, wasn't planning on framing these. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Carlene! I am very rusty with them, they are what I started my art explorations with and really enjoy working with them. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...