Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Temple

"Temple" - 6x8 - Oil on Birch Panel
"Templo" - 15x20 cm - Oleo
$120

Click Here to Bid


There are lots of ruins scattered around the coastline in Mexico.... this one was an ancient temple right there at the beach in the resort, it called me the minute I saw it so I had to paint it before leaving!

This is the last form the Mexico trip, done on site. I am planning to do a few more in the studio from reference  photos I took.  We had so much fun (4 couples, no kids) so we had great company, beautiful scenery, great weather, fun excursions, wonderful service at the resort..... I would do it again, there are still lots of things I didn't get to see in that area! :)


*****

Hay muchas ruinas diseminadas por la costa de Mexico... este era un antiguo templo en la playa del complejo en el que estabamos, me llamó la atención para pintarlo apenas lo vi así que tuve que hacerlo antes de volver!

Este es el último trabajo que hice en Mexico. Todavía tengo planeado hacer unos cuantos en el taller de fotos que tomé en el viaje. La pasamos tan bien! 4 parejas, sin chicos.... excelente compañía, hermosos paisajes, calorcito, excursiones interesantes y  muy buen servicio en el hotel.... lo haría de nuevo seguro, hay muchas cosas que no llegué a conocer en la zona! :)



#318

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...