Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

#41: Daisy

"Daisy" - 5x7 - Oil on Canvas
"Margarita" - 12x17cm - Oleo
$75

This was a great exercise last July. I usually paint in the morning and early afternoon, leaving evenings for family and driving kids around,  but that day I didn't have enough time during the day and I had enough juice in me to start this one after dinner. The evening was beautiful and I set up outside on the patio but the light was quickly changing, actually more than changing it was going!! I had about 50 minutes before I had to stop, moved inside and inspected in proper light what I had done. It was not bad! I worked some details that I couldn't see outside and it was done! An exercise on setting a time limit and just going for it!

****

Este fue un gran ejercicio que hice este Julio pasado. Normalmente pinto a la mañana o temprano en la tarde, dejo las nochecitas para la familia y llevar a los chicos de acá para allá. Pero ese día no había tenido suficiente tiempo durante el día y me quedaban ganas para pintar algo. Era una nochecita hermosa y armé todo afuera en el patio para pintar pero la luz estaba cambiando muy rápidamente, más que cambiar, la luz iba desapareciendo! Tuve aproximadamente 50 minutos antes de tener que parar porque ya no veía nada. Volví al taller a inspeccionar lo que había echo y no estaba tan mal! Corregí algunos detalles que no podía ver afuera y estuvo lista! Un ejercicio en poner un tiempo de límite y pintar!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...