Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad!

"Enjoy The Little Things" by Camila Strasdas
"Disfruten de las Cosas Pequeñas" por Camila Strasdas

  It has been quiet on the painting front around here. I had the best of intentions to paint while visiting my home land of Argentina but it has been just way too hot!! 35 to 44 degrees (Celsius). Can't do too much in that kind of heat. I am anyway gathering up energy for the coming up challenge in January: I will again paint 30 paintings in 30 days, I will miss a few days due to the return flight back home to Canada but I will make them up in the coming up weeks. For more information on it visit Leslie Saeta's blog. The painting  above was painted by my Very talented daughter Camila Strasdas.  Thank You Camila for letting me use it in  my blog! I love that saying: The little things are the BIG things in the end, the ones that matter! Thank you all for sharing some time with me and my art. Wishing You a Very Merry Christmas!

*****

Las cosas han estado bastante tranquilas por acá con respecto a la pintura. Vine con las mejores intenciones de pintar durante mi visita a mi país natal, Argentina pero ha estado haciendo demasiado calor!! De 35 a 44 grados! No se puede hacer mucho con ese calor!! Estoy de todas formas acumulando energías para el desafío que se viene en Enero: De nuevo voy a pintar 30 cuadros en 30 días, voy a perder un par de días debido al viaje de regreso a Canadá pero los voy a recuperar durante el mes. Para más información sobre el desafío, visite el blog de Leslie Saeta. La pieza que muestro hoy fue pintada por Camila Strasdas, mi muy talentosa hija. Gracias Camila por dejarme usarla en mi blog.  Me encanta esa frase: las cosas cosas pequeñas son al final las cosas GRANDES, son las que importan! Muchísimas gracias a todos por compartir mi arte y un poco de su tiempo. Les deso muy Feliz Navidad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...