Pages

Monday, June 19, 2017

From my Garden

"From My Garden" - 8x8 - Oil on Exhibition Canvas
"De mi Jardín" - 20x20cm - Oleo
$130
Unframed

Available

This is a painting I did a while back from flowers I just gathered from my yard. Love spring and flowers. I love seeing what is coming back every year and how things I planted last year gain strength the second season as they mature. This work along with many others is at Calla Design in Estevan Village, Oak Bay. Stop by and visit Janice and Sue, you will love their store! (2541 Estevan Ave)
Maybe I am inclined to post this today thinking of flowers and warmth as this doesn't feel like June at all but more like Mid March! Hopefully Summer starts this week :)


*****

Este es un cuadro que hice hace un tiempo con flores que había cortado de mi jardín. Me encanta la primavera y las flores, me encanta ver cómo vuelven las cosas de la temporada pasada y ver como maduran las plantas de un año al otro. Este cuadro y muchos otros está disponible en Calla Design en a Villa Estevan en Oak Bay, Pasen a visitar a Janice y Sue, les va a encantar el negocio que tienen! (Avenida Estevan 2541) Tal vez estoy publicando este cuadro hoy pensando en flores y calor ya que no parece que estamos a mediados de Junio, sino a mediados de Marzo! Espero que el verano empiece esta semana! :)

#345

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...