Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2016

#16 of 30: A Man and His Passion

"A Man and His Passion" - 8x10 - Oil on Birch Panel
"Un Hombre y Su Pasión" - 20x25cm - Oleo
SOLD

Today is Friday so it was Plein Air morning with the Alfrescoes.... I wasn't too excited to go to Cattle Point as despite it being a gorgeous spot,  I don't find it particularly exciting to paint so I set out to do a sky study or something like that and then I turned around and BAM! There was my painting! David had set up earlier and was hard at work. He is always so easily found and recognizable because of his yellow rain coat.... Maybe I should call this painting "A Man and His Yellow Raincoat" :)  Loved painting it, it was so much fun; The composition is what I like the most. Enjoy the painting David and thank you for coming out today and being my model!! The painting is covered in dirt and will get cleaned up once the oil paint is drier.

*****

Hoy es viernes así que fue mañana de pintar al aire libre con los Alfrescoes..… No estaba muy entusiasmada de ir a pintar a Cattle Point porque a pesar de que es un lugar hermosísimo, no lo encuentro particularmente interesante para pintar así es que decidí hacer un estudio del cielo o algo así y entonces me di vuelta y BAM!!! Ahí estaba mi cuadro!!! David había empezado a pintar más temprano y estaba trabajando duro. El siempre es tan fácil de encontrar y de reconocer por su piloto amarillo.... Tal vez debería llamar a este cuadro "Un Hombre y su Piloto Amarillo" :) Me encantó pintarlo, fue muy muy divertido, la composición del cuadro es lo que más me gusta. Espero que lo disfrutes David, gracias por venir a pintar hoy y ser mi modelo!! El cuadro está cubierto en tierra y pasto pero lo voy a limpiar una vez que la pintura esté más seca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...