Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

Successful Day!


2015 Moss Street Paint In




The demo I couldn't too much to because of talking to so many people!
No pude hacer mucho en este cuadro por hablar con tanta gente!
I loved meeting so many new people!
Me  encantó conocer a tanta gente!



My crew! Mi Equipo!

Wow!! What an incredible day! I was thrilled (and exhausted) at the end of my first TD 2015 Moss Street Paint In! It was a truly successful day, I sold several originals, got a couple of commissions and sold a bunch of cards which is all great.... but the best part of all was the people. Seeing people's faces as they looked at my art was the highlight of my day. It is absolutely wonderful when people connect to certain pieces. The streets were packed, I saw lots of people I hadn't seen in a long time and met lots of new people as well.  I will definitely do it again. Special thanks to Sherry Willing, all the organizing team and the hundred of volunteers that make this event run so smoothly! Thank you Art Gallery of Greater Victoria! Thank you friends that came to visit me and to my family who is not only always supporting me but also helping me lots!

*****

Wow!! Que día increíble! Estube súper contenta (y exhausta) al final de mi primer Pintada de Moss Street! Fue un día indudablemente de mucho éxito. Vendí varios originales, recibí un par de pedidos especiales y vendí un montón de tarjetas. Eso todo muy bueno pero la mejor parte del día fue la gente. Fue muy especial ver la cara de las personas mientras miraban mis cuadros. Es hermoso cuando uno ve que alguien hace una conexión especial con ciertas piezas. Las calles estaban llenas de gente, vi mucha gente que hacia mucho no veía y conocí mucha gente nueva. Seguro que si lo quiero hacer de nuevo! Un agradecimiento muy especial para Sherry Willing, a todo su equipo de organización y a todos los voluntarios que hacen que este evento se desarrolle tan bien. Gracias Galería de Arte de Victoria! Y muchas gracias a todos mis amigos que vinieron a verme y a mi familia por siempre alentarme y ayudarme tanto! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...