Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Ready! Moss Street Paint In here I come!!

I DO have other shirts, I promise!
SI tengo otra camisa, en serio!
:)

Went out for dinner last night and look at what I found!!! It was fun, never thought I would see yself on a post!
I am almost ready for the Moss Street Paint In happening tomorrow, July 18, 11 to 4 pm. I just need to do a couple of things, like print the image I will be painting from for my demo, just in case what I see in front of me is not so inspiring! I will be in spot 141 not 142 as I mentioned before. I have never been ready for an event with so much time to spare, probably it is because I have had my mom and dad here for a few weeks visiting and they are taking care of a whole bunch of stuff that I don't need to even think about, like watering the flower beds or folding laundry! Thank you Mom and Dad for all your help! Below is a map for all the artists placements. Do come and enjoy this wonderful artful day, bring good walking shoes and plenty of water as it is supposed to be a hot day! Good luck to all my friends in it as well. :)
*****

Salí a cenar anoche y miren lo que enconté en la calle!! Nunca me imaginé que iba a verme en un poste!
Ya estoy casi lista para la Pintada de Moss Street que ocurre manana 18 de Julio de 11 a 4 pm. Sólo me quedan un par de cosas que hacer, como imprimir la imagen de la que voy a pintar, en caso de que lo que tenga en frente no me de mucha inspiración! Voy a estar en lugar 141 no 142como había dicho anteriormente. Nunca he estado lista para un evento con tanto tiempo de anticipación. Es probable que sea entre otras cosas sea porque mi papá y mamá están de visita desde hace unas semanas y ellos se encargan de muchas cosas por las que yo no tengo que ni preocuparme como regar las plantas y guardar la ropa lavada! Gracias Mamá y Papá por todo su ayuda! Abajo hay un mapa de la ubicación de todos los artistas que participan. Vengan a disfrutar de este día de arte maravilloso, traigan zapatos cómodos y mucha agua ya que va a hacer calor! Buena surte para todos mis amigos artistas mañana! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...