Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

Moss Street Paint In




How about that!!!???  A while back the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria sent an email asking if you wanted to be included in a new marketing campaign they had in mind for the Paint In which would showcase a few artists. I sent a response saying "Sure, you can include me!".  What I didn't realize is that it all entailed a professional photo shoot and all and I do not like to get my photo taken! But it was fun in the end and it is quite odd to see myself on signs posts downtown now!!!
This week I am getting ready for it all.  The TD Moss Street Paint-In is this coming up Saturday July 18 from 11 to 4 pm. If you have never been to it, it is a wonderful day FULL of art for all tastes. There are about 166 artists this year that line Moss Street from Fort to Dallas Road. I will be doing  a demo of course and I will have some art cards as well as  a few of my smaller paintings. I will be in spot#142, around 645 Moss St. between Richardson and Minto St.)    Make sure you stop by and say hi!

*****

Que tal???!!! Hace un tiempo la Galería de Arte de Victoria mandó un mensaje preguntando quién quería ser incluído en una campaña de publicidad para la Pintada. Mandé mi respuesta diciendo "Seguro que pueden usarme!" Lo que no me dí cuenta fue que  todo esto incluía una sesión profesional de fotografía y a mi no me gusta que me saquen fotos. Pero al final fue bastante divertdio y ahora es raro verme en carteles en el centro!!!
Me estoy preparando esta semana para este evento. La Pintada de Moss Street del 2015 es este sábado que viene, 18 de Julio de 11 a 4  de la tarde. Si no han ido nunca, es un día hermoso LLENO de arte para todos los gustos. Hay alrededor de 166 artistas este año que están en la calle desde Fort. St. hasta Dallas Rd.  Voy a estar pintando por supuesto y voy a tener tarjetas y algunos cuadros chicos. Voy a estar en el lugar #142 que está cerca de Richardson (mas o menos en Moss Street al 645, entre Rchardson y Minto)  Pasen a  saludar si pueden!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...