Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

Connected

"Connected"
"Conectados"



This is a zentangle from the last few weeks. It is what I do when I don't have time to get into the studio and it allows me to still use my creativity without huge chunks of time, materials and set up.  The title comes from  connecting the designs by following some of the same lines with different patterns. Hope you enjoy!
I had committed to attending a workshop with Gaye Adams this weekend and I am very excited about it even when I am so busy with packing for the move next week. Gaye is a very talented artist with lots of experience whose work I admire and it will be a privilege to spend a weekend with her and a few friends who I know are attending as well.
Have a great weekend!

*****
Este es un Zentangle que hice hace un par de semanas. Es lo que hago cunado no tengo tiempo de estar en el taller y me permite usar mi creatividad con poco tiempo disponible, pocos materiales y sin gran equipamiento.  El título viene de conectar los diseños siguiendo algunas de las mismas líeas y usando diferentes formas. Espero que les guste!
Hace tiempo me había compremetido a asistir a un curso con Gaye Adams este fin de semana y estoy muy entusiasmada con eso aún cuando estoy re-ocupada poniendo mi casa en cajas para mudarnos la semana que viene. Gaye es una artista con mucho talento y experiencia que yo admiro mucho. Va a ser un privilegio pasar el fin de semana con ella y con otros artistas amigos que se que van a este curso también.
Que pasen buen fin de semana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...