Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

5 a bunch

"5 a Bunch" - 8x10 - Oil on Canvas
"5 el Ramo" - 20x25 cm - Oleo
$160

Click Here to Purchase



A while back I was scheduled to do a demo a Coast Collective where I show and sell my work. I decided to do this piece which came from an ealy morning run back in Feb. I was running, saw this flower stand and just HAD to go back to take a few pictures of it.
This one,  as well as many other paintings,  will be available at the Studio Tour I am part of this coming up Sat & Sun, May 7 & 8, 11 to 4 pm.   I am opening my home and studio to the public so people can come and visit during the Cadboro Bay-Gordon Head Studio Tour! Check the link, I am number 6 on the map.. 3876A Finnerty Rd. is my address. My house is at the very end of the long driveway, parking may be limited so try and find parking without going into the driveway. Hope to see you then!

*****

Hace un tiempo tenía que ir hacer una demostración en Coat Collective,  donde yo muestro y vendo mi trabajo. Decidí ese día pintar este cuadrito que resultó de una mañana en la salí a correr en Febrero.  Estaba corriendo y ví este puesto de flores.... simplemente tuve que parar y sacar algunas fotos.
Éste, como muchos otros cuadros, va a estar disponible en el tour de talleres del que soy parte este sábado y domingo 7 y 8 de mayo de 11:00 a 4:00 de la tarde. Estoy abriendo mi casa y mi taller al público para que la gente pueda venir y visitar durante el  Cadboro Bay-Gordon Head Studio Tour. Fíjense en el link, soy la número 6 en el mapa. 3876A Finnerty Rd. es mi dirección,  mi casa es la tercera desde la calle.  Mi caminito para la casa es largo... El estacionamiento puede ser limitado así que si pueden, por favor estacionen en la calle. Espero verlos!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely - and what a fun event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila! It was wonderful and I must write a blog post about it.... It took me a few days to recover from it!

      Delete
  2. I love the light in your painting. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin!Love your cherries painting, you have wonderful light in that one!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...