Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

#37: Pear

"Pear" - 6x6 - Oil on Canvas
"Pera" - 15x15cm - Oleo
$75

I painted this pear back in July right after I painted the tomatoes  below which I have already posted earlier.  I was trying the same set up, same lighting with different subject. 

I really enjoyed doing that as I felt I progressed from one into the next one kind of knowing what I was doing, learning from one painting into the next one. :) I think I may  do some along this idea, I like them .

At present I am working on a couple of larger acrylics that are on the right track, they are working out, but they are not ready for showing just quite yet. I hope to be able to write on the blog more often from now on and get back to a routine!
Thanks for visiting! Come again!

****

Pinté esta pera en Julio después de pintar los tomates que puse abajo que ya les había mostrado. Estaba probando de pintar con el mismo arreglo, la misma luz, distinto sujeto. Disfruté mucho de hacer esto ya que sentí que había progreso de una pintura a la otra, y empezaba la próxima medio como ya sabiendo lo que hacía. :) Creo que voy a tener que hacer mas siguiendo esta idea. Me gustan .
Estoy en este momento trabajando en un par de acrílicos más grandes que van bien, están bien encaminados pero no están listos para mostrar todavía. Espero poder escribir en el blog más seguido de acá en adelante y volver a una rutina!
Gracias por visitar! Vuelvan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...