Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

That's Much Better Now: 29 of 30

That's Much Better Now - 6x6 - Oil on Cradled Panel
Así Está Mejor! - 15x15cm - Oleo
Marcela Strasdas



So I did another painting of these strawberries, just moved them a bit and got going with them. Continuing with the Berry  Saga, it seems to me they have sorted out their differences and they are standing a bit closer to each other..... Phew! Fight averted! See Here for Episode 1
It's interesting  to see the process I follow, typically I'll be working and I feel it still needs a lot to go but so many times I step back and voila! it's done!! Here I felt I still needed to keep adding some reds but when I put it next to the other one and off the easel, it looked just fine to me!

*****
Hice otro cuadro con las frutillas, las moví un poquito y empecé a pintar.... Continuando con la saga, me parece que  han arreglado las cosas y ya están un poco mas cerca la una de la otra.... Phew! Se evadió la pelea esta vez! Vean acá el episodio 1

Es interesante observar el proceso que sigo, típicamente, estoy pintando y me parece que me falta mucho para terminar pero muchas veces, una vez que paro, tomo un poco de distancia y voilá! está terminado! En este caso me parecía que tenía que seguir agregando  distintos tonos de rojo pero cuando la saqué del atril y la puse junto al cuadro anterior me di cuenta que ya estaba!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...