Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Gifts

Gifts - 10x8 - Oil on Exhibition Canvas
Regalos - 25x20cm - Oleo

Available at Calla Design


"Gifts" is an oil painting I did back in December I never had the chance to post, so here it goes.  I just LOVE to paint flowers and the best thing is, I can go get fresh bouquets all the time with the excuse that I want to paint them :) Most of the times I do get to it, some other times I just enjoy them!
I've said it before, time flies when you are having fun (or not so much fun sometimes!) I can't believe we are nearing the end of January already!  I disappeared for a while because my daughter came down with a bad case of mono the first week of December and I was playing nurse 24-7 for a few weeks. She even ended up spending a few nights in the hospital, including the day of my 50th birthday, I told her we have to plan better for next year!  Thankfully she is mostly recovered, back at school since beg of January. I am slowly getting caught up with computer work, I have also been busy in the studio finishing work, starting new ones and just getting back into routines.  There's lots of plans for this coming year I'll be sharing in the next few weeks so stay tuned!

Happy 2018!!!! I hope you have had a great start of the year and that the next 365 days offer you all the joy, fulfillment, HEALTH, love and anything else you desire!

Talk Soon,

Marcela
*****


"Regalos" es un óleo que hice este Diciembre pasado pero no había tenido la oportunidad de publicarlo, así que aquí va. Cómo me gusta pintar flores y lo mejor de todo es que puedo comprar ramos frescos todo el tiempo con la excusa de que los quiero pintar. ;) La mayoría de las veces si llego a pintarlos, pero otras veces no llego y simplemente los disfruto.

Lo he dicho antes, el tiempo vuela cuando uno se divierte (o no tanta diversión a veces!) No puedo creer que ya estamos cerca de fin de enero! Desaparecí durante un tiempo porque mi hija se enfermó con un caso bastante malo de mononucleosis la primera semana de diciembre y estuve haciendo de enfermera  durante unas cuantas semanas. Hasta llego a pasar unos días en el hospital, incluyendo mi  cumpleaños, le dije que tenemos que hacer mejores planes para el año que viene!! Por suerte, está casi recuperada, de nuevo en la universidad desde el comienzo de enero. Estoy poniéndome al día con las distintas tareas en el taller,  terminando obras, comenzando nuevas y simplemente volviendo a las rutinas diarias. Tengo muchos planes para este año entrante que les voy a contar en las estas próximas semanas.

Feliz 2018!! Espero que hayan tenido un gran comienzo de año y que los próximos 365 días les ofrezcan toda la alegría, logros, SALUD,  amor y todo lo que ustedes desean!

Estamos en contacto,

Marcela




#417

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...