Pages

Thursday, October 5, 2017

30 in 30 September 2017: Done!!!



Wow, I did it! It always amazes me at the end when I see all the work together.... This time I didn't set out to do all landscapes but it went that way with the explorations into different landscapes formats and compositions I did at the beginning of the month and then with the trip to Yellowknife and Arctic Haven. I did finish well over 30 paintings this past 30 days but unfortunately because of traveling and wifi/internet availability  or lac there of, I wasn't always able to post in a timely fashion.... All in all, I leanrt a lot again and I have the beginnings of a couple of different series I am very excited about: BC landscapes in large scale and Fall Scenes at the moment, inspired by the visit up  North. It's interesting that Fall hasn't really started here yet and I am all warmed up and ready to go!
Thank you immensely for all your support this  past month (and always)  here, or on Facebook, Instagram and private messages. It means a lot!
You can take a look here at the work other artists created these past 30 days from all over the world. Well done everyone!

*****

Wow, lo logré! Siempre me maravilla al final cuando veo  todo el trabajo junto.... Esta vez, no tuve la intención de hacer sólo paisajes pero fue así como se desarrolló con las exploraciones de paisajes en distintas composiciones y formatos que hice al cominezo del mes y con el viaje a Yellowknife y Arctic Haven. Completé (o comencé con detalles por terminar) mucho mas de 30 cuadros este mes pero debido a días de viaje o falta de internet no pude publicarlos  cuado debía.... Como conclusión, aprendí mucho de nuevo y tengo los comienzos de un par de series nuevas: Paisajes de Bristish Columbia en gran escala y Escenas de Otoño. Es interesante que este año puedo disfrutar del otoño mas timepo ya que empecé hace unas semanas en el norte y todavía no ha llegado a Victoria pero ya he echo el pre-calentamiento y  estoy lista para seguir!
Gracias de corazón por todo el apoyo este mes y siempre  acá, en Facebook, Instagram  o por mensajes privados. Significan mucho para mi!
Pueden ver acá, lo que otros artistas de todo el mundo crearon esto últimos 30 días, Felicitaciones a todos!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...